The fees payable will be paid in 2 installments. 1st installment by July 31st and 2nd installment by January 31st.
- The mode of payment will be through Challans of Corporation
Bank remitted at any corporation bank Branches in Karnataka.
- If a student leaves the college during a term he/she shall have no right to claim a remission of any portion of fees. Fees once paid will not be refunded.
- Names of the students will be struck off the rolls if they fail to pay the fees due to the college within the specified time. No separate intimation will be sent to the parents.
- A students will not be allowed to appear for the Semester
Examination if she/he has kept pending any dues to the college.
- B.B.A/B. Corn is a three years Course. If a student quits the course, then he/she is liable to pay the fees of all the three years to be eligible to obtain his/her T.C.(Transfer Certificate) /NOC.
- Those students who have to pay the fees through the bank challans will pay it on time to avoid penalty which will be collected by the banks. Those who fail to pay the fees on time their names will not be called out in the class till they pay the fees, will lose attendance.